Relevant Experience :
- Abdullah Maher acquired a bachelor from Cairo University in 2013.
- Acquired a Certificate in the International Arbitration of the Oil & Gas disputes.
- Acquired a Certificate in the International Arbitration of the Commercial Disputes.
- Worked as a training lawyer in 2011 until 2013 in the General Petroleum Corporation in Egypt.
- Enrolled as an attorney at law in the law firm of Mr. Hussein Mereed, Attorney At Law before Cassation Courts, in 2014.
- Enrolled as an attorney at law in the lawsuits of Public Finance and Cash Smuggling in the law firm of Mr. Mahmoud Al Zeiny in 2015.
- Enrolled as special attorney at law in the lawsuits of Public Finance, Cash and Customs Smuggling in 2016.
- Abdullah Maher has been enrolled in Al-Sulaiti Law Firm in 2017 till date.
- Following up the legal procedures before the Public Prosecution and the Qatari Courts.
- Participation in many conferences held by the Arabic League, researching and discussing the African countries crisis.
- Participation in many of the conference held by the Human Rights Organization.
Practice Areas :
Ahmed has extensive experience in the different fields of the Qatari law, especially in Employment and Immigration, Real Estate Law & Construction and Commercial Law.