About Emam Own :
Emam Own obtained his bachelor of law from Tanta University in Egypt in 2001. Imam subsequently became a member of the Egyptian Bar Association in 2002 and is enrolled as an “appeal advocate.” Imam joined Al Sulaiti Law Firm in 2003 and has been responsible for overseeing and managing an extensive portfolio of execution cases in front of Qatari courts. Imam works in a number of different practice areas and has developed a key ability to work within a range of fields of law through his constant assistance to and liaison with our entire team in Qatar. Qatari Bar Association Authorization of Appearance before Qatari Courts (2006).
- Obtained an award of QAR 5 million while representing a member of the Qatari Royal Family.
- Negotiated a contract in relation to a large property development in Qatar on behalf of a member of the Qatari Royal Family (estimated value QAR 525,000).
Relevant Experience :
- Emam’s ability to work hard and under pressure has enabled him to acquire a comprehensive experience in the various fields of law.
- Emam has excellent skills in the procedural aspects of litigation in Qatar.
- Emam is a foreign advocate authorized by the Qatari Bar Association to appear before all types and degrees of Qatari courts. Emam represents our clients before Qatari courts in addition to and on behalf of Mr. Mubarak Al-Sulaiti the founder and Chairman.
- Representing numerous governmental bodies and police entities in both criminal and civil law matters.
Practice Areas :
Emam Own has extensive experience in the different fields of the Qatari law, especially in commercial, Employment and Immigration and Real Estate Law & Construction.