About DR. ISLAM FARIS :
Dr. Najar has a wide range experience as legal advisor in Government Sector and reputed law firms. his experience exceeded 17 years old in legal consultancy and advocacy.
Dr. Najar has worked as Legal Advisor at Ministry of Interior- Qatar for around Seven Years Before joining ALSULITI LAW FIRM in 2020.
Faculty of Law-Alexandria University Doctor of Philosophy degree Ph.D. (Canadian Equivalency)
Faculty of Law- Cairo University Master’s degree LL.M in public Law.
Relevant Experience :
- Dr.Islam Provide a full range of litigation consultancy in all types of Criminal Disputes, Commercial & Corporate Transactions, IPR & related cases, as well as formulate all types of judicial proceeding, including but not limited to pleadings, briefs, motions, appeals, memos.
- He has a wide expertise in Draw up, review and negotiate all legal documents including major and/or non-standard technology contracts with public and private sector customers, licensing agreements, professional services& cloud services agreements, Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Fintech Technology, Telecom Infrastructure Projects, E-Commerce, Data Protection& Privacy Regulations,
- He Provides a Tailored legal advice to all national, international Clients in Mega Projects including PPPs & Joint ventures. In addition, Calculate & manage legal risks arising from complex business transactions, while taking into consideration their legal and regulatory impact
- Dr. Islam has achieved a remarkable success for Implement and manage Tender processes, including follows up through to the finalization and execution of purchasing contracts as well as the proper Project management Program and retention of any related documents.
- Dr.Islam participated in Prepare and draft the authority’s legislative tools, articles, legal researches and Provide feedback on bills referred to it. This including: Telecommunications Networks, ICT reform & regulations, Cyber Security & Cloud Policies, UAS regulations, Cell Broadcast Regulations.
- Dr. Islam also Member of international association of cybercrime prevention in France ( IACP) and participated in various Workshops, Conferences inside and outside region in addition, he has accomplished workshops & Training Courses in the field of ICT and Aviation Industry.
Practice Areas :
Dr. Najar has extensive experience in the different fields of the Qatari law, especially in LITIGATION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION , INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND TELECOM ,CYBER CRIMES , DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY , CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL , Intellectual Property and PPPS Projects.