About Mathieu R. Faupin :
Mathieu R. Faupin is originally from France, where he started studying Law at the age of 17. In 2002, Mathieu earned a master degree in private and economic law. Mathieu practiced in a French law firm for more than three years. During this period of time, Mathieu spent considerable time in the Middle East, where he was handling numerous cases. In 2006, Mathieu R. Faupin accepted the offer of the University of Southern California (USC, Los Angeles – USA), where he focused his studies on the Middle East. In 2008 he earned his second master, this time in public diplomacy and international relations. In the same year, Mathieu was certified from the Yemen College for Middle Eastern Studies (Sana’a), where he started learning Arabic and Middle Eastern culture. Mathiue joined our law firm in 2009 Mathieu R. Faupin is fluent in French and English. Mathieu was elected on July 2013 President of the Union des Français de l'Etranger (UFE), an association representing the French community in Qatar.
- Bachelor of Law, Université Reims-Champagne-Ardenne, France, 1999.
- Master in Private and Economic Law, Université Reims-Champagne-Ardenne, France, 2002.
- Master in Public Diplomacy and International Relations, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA, 2008.
Relevant Experience :
- Throughout his studies and practice, Mathieu earned an extensive experience in the main fields of law, with particular emphasis on French and Qatari law.
- Mathieu focuses his practice on commercial, corporate, and business law.
- Prior to joining Al-Sulaiti Law Firm, Mathieu R. Faupin worked in the United States in the field of oil and gas.
- Mathieu R. Faupin also taught law at Université Reims-Champagne-Ardenne and taught international relations in the University of Southern California (USC – Los Angeles).
Mathieu R. Faupin
Practice Areas :
Mathieu R. Faupin has extensive experience in the different fields of the Qatari law, especially in commercial, Employment and Immigration, and arbitration.