About Mohab Tantawy :
Mohab joined Al Sulaiti Law Firm in 2012. He is a highly accomplished attorney complemented with 8 years of experience specifically in the area of construction, commercial; corporate, contracts, Sports Law and relevant industry experience.
Detailed Tasks Assigned :
- Handle lawsuits and manage the case file, especially under civil legislations (Civil Law, Labor Law, Commercial Law, Rental Law, etc.).
- Draft and revise various kinds of agreements.
- Provide legal opinions in matters under Commercial Law, Construction, Civil, etc.
- Serve legal notices (warning, breach and termination, etc.) on behalf of the firm’s clients.
- Provide legal advices to Qatari Clubs.
- Participated in preparing all documents related to the General Assemblies.
- Review, amend and redraft the Statutes and Regulations of Qatar Football Association.
- He enjoys extensive experience in drafting petitions, defense, and appellate memoranda before all types and degrees of courts.
- He provides a high level of legal advice in the construction, corporate, beside Sports matters of national and international clients.
- In drafting and reviewing contracts, Mohab consistently identifies and minimizes legal risks including developing appropriate compliance procedures, and finding pragmatic solutions to litigious and commercial problems that may arise from a contract.
- In 2014, Mohab was seconded to the Qatar Football Association as a legal Associate.
- Muhab has exclusively amended and enacted articles and provisions regarding the Qatari Football Association’s Regulations.
- Muhab has carried out deep researches regarding several football associations’ regulations such the Kuwaiti, Saudi, Bahraini, Egyptian, and Emirati Football Regulations
- Mohab is a graduate of the Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
- He successfully completed the FIFA/CIES Program of Sports Management, 2014.
Practice Areas :
Mohab Tantawy has extensive experience in the different fields of the Qatari law, especially in commercial, Sports and Arbitration.