About Mohammad Sami :
Mohammad Sami has been practicing law since he obtained a bachelor of law from Alexandria University in 2003. Mohammad has been a member of the Egyptian Bar Association since 2003. Mohammad Sami has focused his practice Sports Law, tender & auction regulations. Mohammad is a native Arabic speaker and is also fluent in English. Mohammad joined our firm in 2007 and works with both our local and international clients, allowing him to become a highly accomplished member of our team.
- Appointed to defend clients in major cases related to state security, and physical assaults, and was successful in obtaining a resolutions and closures of the investigations within the public prosecutor.
- Appointed to handle a number of ‘bounced cheques’ cases for a client with total amount of 4.5 million QAR, and was able to settle the dispute through amicable negotiations, which lasted for 2 years. During that period, Mohammed successfully postponed the cases to avoid the issuance of any judgment against the client.
- Mohammed served as a legal advisor in the legal department of the AFC Organizing Committee of the Asian Cup in 2011.
Relevant Experience :
- Specialized in following-up criminal cases and procedures before Courts and Public Prosecution.
- Appointed as counsel in over 60 criminal cases involving various felonies and misdemeanors.
- Extensive experience in the field of corporate Law: Mohammad specializes in commercial work relating to corporate restructuring and foreign investments and has advised on many acquisitions, joint ventures, investment funds, and commercial contracts.
- Mohab has carried out the required procedures before the execution court in Qatar in order to enforce civil judgments.
- Provided legal advice to many major foreign and local investors.
- Extensive experience in the field of labor law and drafting of employment contracts under the Qatari Labor Law no. 14/2004, and Human Resources law 8/2009. Provided legal advice to international companies in Doha.
- Extensive experience in the field of providing legal advice on the drafting and reviewing conditions of tenders, RFPs, and direct purchase orders.
- Long-term experience in the field of family law for Muslims and non-Muslims, in addition to child custody disputes.
- Mohammed has substantial experience the field of sports law, with particular focus on FIFA regulations. He is currently seconded to Qatar Football Association, where he works as a legal advisor.
Practice Areas :
Mohamed Sami has extensive experience in the different fields of the Qatari law, especially in Sports Law.