Muhammad Ameen Hashim :
Muhammad represented numerous entities and individuals in Egypt in various fields of law before joining Al Sulaiti Law Firm in 2010. Muhammad deals with both contentious and non-contentious matters in both English and Arabic. His ten years of experience in corporate and contracts fields has been a great addition to the law firm.
Relevant Experience :
- Advises clients in a broad range of fields including corporate, construction, debt recovery, employment, cybercrimes, data privacy, intellectual property, franchise and distribution agreements.
- Muhammad has extensive experience in advising investors and franchisors in establishing their business in Qatar and in negotiating their commercial agreements with their local partners.
- He has substantial experience of working on complex and high value construction and other litigation cases including: commercial; contractual disputes; shareholder disputes; liquidation; debt recovery; cybercrimes; debt recovery; defamation and employment. In addition, he drafts all types of judicial documents and memoranda.
- Muhammad enjoys an excellent experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of contracts in addition to his remarkable risk assessment and avoidance skills. Thus, he heads the Contracts Department of Al Sulaiti Law Firm.
- Muhammad achieved a remarkable success in enforcing numerous international judgments and arbitral awards in Qatar.
- He successfully achieved several amicable settlements for international and local entities.
- Muhammad participated in amending to the laws and regulations.
- Has considerable expertise of conducting employment investigations.
- Muhammad represents clients before Qatar Rental Disputes Settlement Committee.
- He has extensive experience in enforcing criminal judgments locally and internationally through the Interpol.
- Muhammad is a regular speaker in seminars, workshop and conferences on the legal aspects of corporate and investment issues.
- Muhammad is also the principal supervisor of professional training programs for law students, graduates and young lawyers.
- Bachelor of Law, English Department, Alexandria University, Egypt. 2008.
- Member of the International Bar Association.
- Member of the Egyptian Bar Association.
Muhammad A. Hashim
Practice Areas :
Muhammad A. Hashim has extensive experience in the different fields of the Qatari law, especially in Corporate and Commercial, Construction, Litigation, Arbitration, Debt Recovery, Employment, Cybercrimes, Intellectual Property, Data privacy.